Dr. John and
his family, daughters Rebecca, Rachel Vanessa, and
Hannah, son Samuel and wife Karen.
- Private Practitioner Since December 2001
- Joint Practice with Dr. Ronald A. Avard from 1991 - 2001
- Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, Texas, 1991, Doctor of
- Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, Texas, 1991, Bachelor of Science
in Human Anatomy.
- Notre Dame College, Manchester, New Hampshire, 1988, Associates of Science
Honors and Awards
- "Honored Member", Oxford's Who's Who--The Elite Registry of Extraordinary Professionals, 1992-1993.
- Who's Who Among American College Students, Nomination, 1987-1988.
- Who's Who Among American High School Students, Nomination, 1985-1986.
- Who's Who Among American High School Students, Inclusion, 1984-1985.
- Tae Kwon Do Karate Club of New England, Manchester, NH (Currently
Manchester School of Tae Kwon Do, under the training of Master Richard
Higgins and Mr. Todd Bedard), Third Degree Black Belt
- Wide variety of Chiropractic adjusting techniques, including:
Thompson, Toggle Recoil, Keck's, Diversified, Gonstead, and Activator Methods.
- Soft tissue techniques.
- Custom Orthotics and Nutritional Counseling.
- Pregnancy and beyond.
- Dec. 2001 Opened Private Chiropractic Practice in Bedford, NH
- 1991 - 2001 Practitioner/Office Manager of Avard
Chiropractic Center, Manchester, New Hampshire
- 1995 - 1997 Post-graduate studies of sports
injuries, with emphasis on injuries and dysfunctions of the lower extremity.
- 1990 - 1991 Clinical Internship, Parker
College of Chiropractic, Dallas, Texas.
- Member of 1999 District Health Council, for the State of New Hampshire
Department of Health and Human Services.
- Personal handling of all insurance claims.
- Married twenty years with two sets of twins girls and a son.
- Active Third Degree Black Belt in Manchester School of Tae Kwon Do Karate
- Committeeman of the Manchester Board of School Committee representing